Bạn đang quan tâm đến Attention Required! – Jual Cfop Card Cross F2L Oll Pll / Kartu Rumus phải không? Nào hãy cùng Vuihecungchocopie đón xem bài viết này ngay sau đây nhé, vì nó vô cùng thú vị và hay đấy!
The first speedcubing World championship was held in 1982 in Budapest and it was won by Minh Thai (USA) with a 22.95 seconds solution time. Since then the methods have evolved and we are capable of reaching solution times below 6 seconds. If you want to improve your cubing speed, all you need is a high quality, well lubricated Rubik”s Cube with good corner cutting and optimal tensioning so the pieces don”t pop. Practice finger tricks, the art of turning the cube like you can barely see the movements. You”ll also need a Rubik”s Cube timer to keep track of your evolution, and a lot of practice of the method described in the tutorial below.
Đang xem: Attention required!
When talking about the advanced technique of solving the Rubik”s Cube we have to mention the Petrus system and the Fridrich method (or full CFOP) which is used by the big majority of speedcubers these days. This advanced technique developed by Jessica Fridrich divides the puzzle into layers and you have to solve the cube layer by layer using algorithms in each step, not messing up the pieces already in place. These steps are the following: Cross, F2L, OLL and PLL, as seen on the illustration above.
Xem thêm: Kí Tự Chúc Ngủ Ngon Đẹp – Sms Kute Chúc Ngủ Ngon Xếp Hình Ký Tự Cực Đẹp
The method developed by Jessica Fridrich involves memorizing a lot of algorithms, but there is a logical connection between them. After a lot of practice you will develop the ability to execute these operations intuitively.
Xem thêm: 200G Thịt Bò Bao Nhiêu Calo, Protein? 100G Thịt Bò Chứa Bao Nhiêu Calo
Steps of the advanced method
1. First of all we have to solve the white edge pieces in the bottom. This seems to be the easiest but it”s really hard if you want to do it right. You should be able to determine all the rotations needed to complete the white cross after inspecting the cube, and you”ll succeed only if you foresee 7 steps.Read more >>
2. When the cross is done we solve the first two layers (F2L) in one step using a technique to pair the white corner and second layer edge pieces. We are talking about four corner blocks which usually require 4×7 steps.Read more >>
3. Orienting the last layer (OLL) of the Rubik”s Cube is the step in which we solve the yellow face without matching the side colours. We are going to position them in the next step. Learn all the 57 algorithms to complete this step.Read more >>
4. Permutate the last layer (PLL) to finish the solution of your cube. There are 21 algorithms to memorize.Read more >>
Công khai: VUIHECUNGCHOCOPIE.VN là trang web Tổng hợp Ẩm Thực - Game hay và Thủ Thuật hàng đầu VN, thuộc Chocopie Vietnam. Mời thính giả đón xem.
Chúng tôi trân trọng cảm ơn quý độc giả luôn ủng hộ và tin tưởng!
- Một Cách Nhập Xâu Kí Tự Trong C ++, Cách Nhập Xuất Chuỗi Trong C
- Cách Làm Effect Trong Aegisub Đơn Giản Nhất, Hướng Dẫn Chèn Effects Vào Aegisub Đơn Giản Nhất
- Các App Chụp Ảnh Đồ Ăn Đẹp Nhất Trên Điện Thoại, Xếp Hạng 5 Phần Mềm Chụp Ảnh Đồ Ăn Tuyệt Đẹp
- Toán soroban là gì?
- Mol hóa 8 : Tổng hợp các dạng bài tập và lời giải – Toppy